Are you self-employed gig worker or otherwise not offered health insurance through your employer? Then this FREE event is for you!
FREE empanadas from MASA
FREE advice & enrollment help from Cardinal Rule Insurance
FREE well-being resources from Red Dirt Relief Fund
FREE gifts & info from Community Care
Swing through Hunt Club on Tuesday, August 23rd between 3-7pm for advice and enrollment help from Clay Ross of Cardinal Rule Insurance, an independent health insurance broker who has helped hundreds of Tulsa entertainment and service industry workers find affordable healthcare plans (medical, dental, vision and more) for FREE. Learn about free resources from other community partners, and score a snack from MASA on us! Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Did you know…
- You may qualify for zero-premium health insurance based on your income or family size.
- All individual insurance plans cover annual wellness exam, pregnancy/women’s health, mental health and other essential services.
HEALTH & WELLNESS RESOURCES
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones. Call 988 or 1-800-273-8255.
- Actors Fund Mental Health provides licensed clinicians help industry professionals and their families deal with and provide ongoing support services for issues like work and personal stress, anxiety, depression and life transitions.
- ASCAP Wellness Program gives ASCAP members access to, and significant discounts on, services that support mental health, mindfulness, exercise and nutrition.
- Backline.care is the music industry’s mental health and wellness resource hub. Visit this site for free resources, virtual classes, crisis hotline or to connect with a case worker.
- Oklahoma Mental Health and Substance Abuse provides in person and online support groups and workshops in addition to resources for self-improvement.
- Apply for Medicaid in Oklahoma If your income equates to an estimated annual amount of $17,796 for an individual or $36,588 for a family of four, you qualify for Oklahoma’s free healthcare program, SoonerCare.
- OU Health Bedlam Clinic The OU-TU School of Community Medicine and OU Health Physicians serve the Tulsa community by providing free healthcare through the OU Bedlam Clinic. This clinic serves individuals who do not have any type of insurance coverage.
- Take Control Tulsa provides free birth control for Tulsa County residents.
- Free & Charitable Clinics National Association of 1,400 Free and Charitable Clinics and Pharmacies provide access to healthcare for uninsured and underinsured people in communities across the U.S.
Dental & Vision Health
- Dr. Joanna Roulston of Tulsa Dental Center offers a Red Dirt Relief Fund Dental program including $75 X-ray & exam with discount for restorative work. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your membership card.
- Low Income Vision Clinics in OKC & Tulsa
- Free & Low Income Dental Clinics in Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Mission of Mercy: OkMOM, is a two-day, free dental clinic offering treatment to patients that are uninsured, under-insured or would normally not have access to dental care; held annually in Shawnee in February
- Rx for Oklahoma Prescription Assistance
- Mark Cuban Cost Plus Drugs Company Discount prescription medications available to individuals with or without insurance.
- NeedyMeds NeedyMeds is a 501(c)(3) national non-profit that connects people to programs that will help them afford their medications and other healthcare costs, including a free discount card for prescription drugs.
- MusiCares (Recording Academy/Grammys) MusiCares provides a safety net of critical assistance for music people in times of need nationally. If you qualify for a RDRF grant, you may also qualify for additional assistance from MusiCares.
- Tulsa Responds connects Tulsans to free government services and programs including Medicaid & health insurance enrollment, free/reduced-cost internet, free tax filing help, grants & loans for your small business.
- Tulsa Day Center serves those who are experiencing homelessness or at risk in the Tulsa area.
- Catholic Charities offers services including emergency & food assistance, dental care, immigration legal services, hospice, education and more to Eastern Oklahomans regardless of creed.